Australia Visitor Visa
( All Subclasses )
Visitor visa is an overarching term. However, it can be broadly divided into two:
Visalink Solutions is there for you if you want to visit Australia for any of these reasons or something other than these
Each of these visas has different requirements and eligibility criterion. Visalink Solutions facilitates the processing of all of these visas as per your requirement.
Since, visitor visa is a general and broader term; it requires tremendous experience of immigration process and laws to match the exact type of visitor visa corresponding to your requirements.
This visa is meant for visit or for business purposes for up to three, six or twelve months. Two sub-classes are:
- The eVisitor (sub-class 651): This visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country as specified in a list issued by Department of Home Affairs.
- The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) : This is issued to a passport holder of a certain country as specified in a list issued by Department of Home Affairs.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 31 and want to have a holiday and work in Australia for up to a year, then the Working Holiday Visa Subclass 417 is for you! A 417 visa is a useful entry pathway for other Australian visas as it provides younger people with the opportunity to find and/or gain work experience in Australia.
Once you have held a Working Holiday visa for a year the Department may grant you a second Working Holiday visa, provided you meet the second wave’s requirements and are still under the age of 31. Each is temporary in nature and serves to encourage cultural exchange between different nations, as well as create closer ties with the international community.
The Working Holiday Visa is a temporary Australian visa that allows you to work while you travel. These visas are usually issued for a period of 12 months, under a program of cultural exchange between Australia and certain nations with the intention to promote diversity and intercultural understanding. You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and meet the following requirements to be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa:
- Hold a valid passport from an eligible country
- Have proof of English proficiency (unless you come from a native-speaking country)
- Meet the education requirement
- Meet the health requirement
- Be outside Australia when this visa is granted (generally, you can only apply for this program once)
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself (generally, around AUD $5,000)
- Have a return ticket or proof of funds for a return ticket
The purpose of this visa is to allow anyone visit Australia.
- For medical treatment or consultations.
- To support someone needing medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa.
- To donate an organ.
This is a visa for those self-funded retirees with no dependants and who want to spend rest of their retired lives in Australia.
Usually, this visa is sought in case of special programs where an approved special program sponsor has sent an invitation to participate in a specifically approved program. The purpose is to enhance international relations and cultural exchange between Australian community and the world at large.
In addition to the Special Program, the Special Program visa (subclass 416) has another stream called Seasonal Worker Program.
This is for you and your dependent children transit through Australia for no longer than 72 hours.
Visalink Solutions exactly does this for you. We first listen to your purpose of visiting Australia and as per your requirement, help you identify the exact type of visa that you may need to apply to visit this country. Apart from helping you identify this, we also help you in getting exact requirements of these visas. Some of the basic requirements are:
- Health check-ups
- Financial documentations
- Character certifications
- Providing accommodation on chargeable basis
Contact Visalink Solutions right now in case you want to visit Australia for any of the reasons mentioned above and we will make sure that your visit becomes a pleasant and memorable experience worth cherishing for years to come!